Tuesday, August 29, 2023

We've got a lovely bunch of bananas. . .


Everyone  has a right to voice their own opinion. Everyone also has a right to disagree with another's opinion. 

But, no one has a right to shut down someone's civil and logical disagreement with contempt and rudeness.  

For example, I was called aside during a condo association get-together by a fat head who always disagrees with how I think the lawn sprinkling system should be adjusted. This jerk is always adding his two-cents worth of gibberish into everyone's business. He's nearly always wrong and refuses to give in!

We all know how these warped, political cretins act.

I have my doubts that this nation is going to hold together for another five or six years because of guys like this. And, I know how he votes and it ain't good. 

America is heading for one of two places:  Hell in a handbasket, or another "banana republic boat ride." 

Why can't everybody just ease up on the gas pedal. . . start smelling the flowers along the road. . . and just accept things the way I explain it to them! I am hardly ever wrong - and this ain't one of them!

Now, take your miserable, worthless opinions somewhere else. We ain't got time for your nonsense. We're trying to get stuff done here.

(sigh)




No comments:

Post a Comment