Thanks For The Beautiful Gifts. . .


It Should Be Enough 
That I Say I'll Be A Good Boy now!

At my age, I've received about all of the fancy-schmancy trips I'll ever need, more than enough of the free money I'll every want, and one gorgeous motor home will last me the rest of my life.

What more could Ginny and I possible want? Thanks, rich guys!  We've enjoyed the ride!

Being a conservative Justice on the United States Supreme Court has been a blast. The favors all of those conservative rich donors have asked of me was nothing. I was glad to fill their requests. Maybe the rest of the country got a little upset, but what the heck - I can't please all of them.

Sincerely,

Clarence and Ginny





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trees Kept Voting for the Axe. . .

It's immoral to even let him run for office. . .

A Day for a little Levity. . .