I'm good to go. . .

 


I realize some of  you may not recognize me today. I've been on a new diet and it's really working. I've also ditched my glasses when I got the cataract surgery and lens implants.  My hair is pretty much the same and the good-looking facial features are about the same, too. I've always had trouble, though, shaving the neck hairs, so that hasn't changed much.

I've been looking for a new photo of myself for my blogs and I think this one will do fine. It's not quiet as "studious" as I wanted it to look, but I think folks know I'm a "thinker" most of the time, anyway.

I've also decided to run for an office. . . any office, actually.  I think maybe I'd start small and run for Governor of Montana. I understand that guy who's sitting in the office now is a richer-than-snot, MAGA/ Republican who hasn't done anything for Montanans since he got there. 

He doesn't sound like he'll be hard to beat - my picture will probably scare the hell out of him and he'll withdraw anyway. 

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a belly-full of these Republicans. They don't even know what to call themselves. Are they Republicans, MAGA, Trumpsters, or are they some kind of a cult? 

Anyway, I'm good to go!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trees Kept Voting for the Axe. . .

It's immoral to even let him run for office. . .

A Day for a little Levity. . .