Something Wicked This Way Comes. . .



His speeches are increasingly angry and rambling. If I could have a thought about how to silence him, I would think it. If there were words that would stop him in his tracks, I would say them. If there were actions that I could take to erase evil from his mind, I would do them. If there were speeches I could give to calm the people, I would give them. If there was a medicine that would make him understand the harm he is doing, I would give it to him.

But, there seem to be nothing. He lives to do harm to all of us and we must persevere until time and our own peacefulness drives him from our days.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trees Kept Voting for the Axe. . .

It's immoral to even let him run for office. . .

A Day for a little Levity. . .