"I like Trump, maybe I don't, yeah, I think I do. . .No, wait - I think. . .


Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) argues that "Americans will vote on their own problems, not Donald Trump's criminal cases." One question for the Senator:  What if Trump's criminal cases are the voters' problems?

The senator has changed his mind about Trump so many times he has developed a permanent whiplash medical condition. 

After four solid years of defending President Trump's words and actions at every turn, Graham finally remembered  how he really feels about the man he once referred to as a "race-bating, xenophobic, religious bigot" when he thought he didn't have a chance of winning the Republican nomination, let alone the presidency. 

"You know how you make America great again?" Graham asked in 2015. "Tell Donald Trump to go to hell." Then, on the same day Trump essentially clinched the GOP nomination, the senator predicted, "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed...and we will deserve it."

"Trump and I, we've had a hell of a journey," Graham said from the Senate floor just hours after a violent mob of Trump supporters occupied it. "I hate it being this way. Oh my god, I hate it." And while he said he believes Trump has been a "consequential president," - delivering three conservative Supreme Court justices that Graham helped slam through the Senate, the senator declared, "All I can say is count me out. Enough of him is enough!"

FLIP  FLOP  FLIP  FLOP  FLIP   FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP 

And. . . Last week, "Whip Lash LaRue" says Trump will have his vote for president in 2024!  

Get a good hold on your neck - he's comin' around again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trees Kept Voting for the Axe. . .

It's immoral to even let him run for office. . .

A Day for a little Levity. . .